Friday 18 May 2007

Communcation Triangle

Hi there earthlings!

Can everyone use the communication triangle on every work they've send me?
I need the stuff tomorrow morning (sun 20 may) before 12.00 in the morning so please return it a.s.a.p. (I will email the .pdf to all of you)

Use of the communication triangle
Just take a look at your work and see if any of the words on the triangle match with the way of communication you've visualized. Then mark the word(s) that match by underlining them.

Print your own booklet
I'll make the two books for Roger & Twopoints.net and put them in Roger his mailbox mondaymorning. If you want a copy of the book you've got to print it yourself as I cannot make it for everyone. I can supply a .pdf of the booklet when it's finished.

- Jonathan


No comments: